Buy Guildford Symphony Orchestra Tickets
Buy tickets online through the GSO Box Office
- Select the red button “Visit our online box office” above.
- Click “Buy Now” for the desired concert
- Choose your tickets and click “Add to basket”
- Click “Pay”
- You will be presented with a screen offering three options:
- If you have already registered for a membership scheme, then enter your login and password and click “Log on”.
- If you do not wish to register, then click “Guest Checkout”
- If you wish to register, then click “Click here to register”, choose the membership scheme, complete all the boxes (including the last box) and click “Submit”. Then select “Basket” to go straight to secure payment or “Continue shopping” to buy more tickets .
- Once on the secure Payment screen, please complete the details in the usual way.
Please contact the GSO Box Office on 01483 415847
Please contact the GSO Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative ticket availability
- For GLive concerts:
- By clicking here for the GLive website (or by phone at the box office on 01483 369350)
- For Charterhouse concerts:
- For concerts at St Catherine’s in Bramley:
- By clicking here for the Guildford Tourist Office website (or by phone on 01483 444333)
Frequently Asked Questions
For all online purchases:
- Please make a note of your booking reference as this may be needed when you collect the tickets, although your name is usually sufficient.
- Note that booking online is the only way we can accept credit or debit cards. In particular, credit or debit cards cannot be used for buying tickets at the door on the day of the concert.
- For all our GLive concerts, tickets can only be purchased from the GLive website by clicking here or by telephone on 01483 369350.
- For all our other concerts, tickets are normally purchased from the GSO website. There are three Ticket Delivery methods available:
- 1. Postage at an additional cost of £1. This service is available up until one week before the concert.
- 2. Collect at Door. This is the recommended option and tickets for collection can be purchased up until 24 hours before each concert. We unfortunately cannot offer Collect at Door for purchases within 24 hours of a concert for administrative reasons.
- 3. Print at Home. This service is available right up until the start of the concert.
- If tickets show “Sold Out”, it does not necessarily mean that there are no tickets available. In this situation please contact the GSO Box Office for more information on 01483 415847.