Buy Guildford Symphony Orchestra Tickets
- Select the red button “Visit our online box office” above.
- Click “Buy Now” for the desired concert
- Choose your tickets and click “Add to basket”
- Click “Pay”
- You will be presented with a screen offering three options:
- If you have already registered for a membership scheme, then enter your login and password and click “Log on”.
- If you do not wish to register, then click “Guest Checkout”
- If you wish to register, then click “Click here to register”, choose the membership scheme, complete all the boxes (including the last box) and click “Submit”. Then select “Basket” to go straight to payment or “Continue shopping” to buy more tickets .
- Once on the Payment screen, complete the details in the usual way.
GSO Box Office: 01483 415847
GSO Box Office: email@example.com
Alternative ticket availability
- For GLive concerts:
- from the GLive website (or box office on 01483 369350)
- For Charterhouse concerts:
- from the Record Corner in Godalming (01483 422006)
- For Spectrum concerts:
- from the Spectrum website (box office on 01483 443333)
Frequently Asked Questions
For all online purchases:
- Please make a note of your booking reference as this may be needed when you collect the tickets
- Note that booking online is the only way we can accept credit/debit cards. In particular, credit/debit cards cannot be used if you buy tickets at the door
- For our GLive concerts, the GSO online ticketing system will close at 6pm on the evening before the concert. After that time, please use the GLive website (or phone 01483 369350)
- For our other concerts, Print-at-Home tickets will be available until the start of the concert.
- If tickets show “Sold Out”, that does not necessarily mean that there are no tickets available. Please contact the GSO Box Office for more information on 01483 415847